Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Character Creation Guide
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles features a minimalistic and cutesy character creation feature but if you’re looking for a sneak peek before purchasing the game, check out our Yonder character creation guide. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is now available to download on PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam, promising to offer players an exciting and vibrant open world exploration experience.
The start of your journey in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles begins with the character creation system. As I mentioned previously, it’s very basic and there are no choices that dramatically impact your experience, outside of perhaps your choice of gender. Below is a list of the different elements you’re able to change using the character creation feature.
- Gender – Male or Female
- Skin Tone – 7 different choices ranging from light to dark
- Hair Color – 7 different choices of hair color
- Body Shape – Make your character top, bottom or middle “heavy”
- Body Size – Slider that allows you to make your character skinnier or more rounded
- Pupil Color – 7 different choices of the color of pupils.
That’s about it for the character creation options in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles