A terrifying new update is now available for Frictional Games and Amnesia Games’ Amnesia: The Bunker, bringing with it Shell Shock Mode and Custom Mode.
These two modes bring the following parameters to the title:
New Stalker behaviors that increases unpredictability
– A sublevel fuse system
– Hardcore version of the health system
– Randomized corpses and dog tags
– Randomized locker locations
– Revolver located in one of the lockers and not available from start
– Reduced safe room
– Fuel Storage door locked with a code lock
– Game not paused while in inventory
– New achievements for completing the game on the new game modes
– New save systems (saving costs fuel, no saving)
– Over 30+ settings to tailor your gameplay experience to your liking
Also new to the title are the Training Grounds, which serves as a new map that is available after completing the game once. For those on the PC version of the game, the development team has also added support for 120 frames per second.
There have also been a number of miscellaneous fixes made to the title; see the full list with the following post on the official Amnesia: The Bunker Steam page.
Learn more with the trailer for the update below:
Amnesia: The Bunker | Halloween Update Trailer
The Halloween Update is free to all players. Meanwhile, the base version of Amnesia: The Bunker is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC for $24.99.