Ahead of its Open Beta beginning August 5, Turtle Rock Studios and WB Games have released a new trailer for Back 4 Blood.
The Open Beta will begin with an Early Access portion from August 5-9 for those that have pre-ordered the title. It will continue from August 12-16, and will be available to all players.
This Open Beta will pay host to the following:
- Two maps for the “Swarm” PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in “Swarm,” including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
Learn more about its cooperative and PVP action with the trailer below:
Back 4 Blood – Open Beta Trailer
The Open Beta portions will be available to play on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. The final release is slated for October 12, 2021.