Codemasters and Deep Silver have released a new trailer for DiRT 4 that showcases the breadth, excitement, and challenge the game will bring.
Dubbed “Be Fearless,” this trailer features the track ‘Instigators’ by Grace Potter. You can view it below:
DiRT 4 | Gameplay trailer | Be Fearless [US]
The game will contain the following features:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada, and Mexico
- JOYRIDE – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
- CAREER MODE – Create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages, but with a finite amount of time available.
DiRT 4 will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on June 6, 2017.