Rockstar Games announced today that GTA Online players will be able to net themselves Double Rewards across all Contact Missions, along with Double GTA$ & RP across Occupy and Hardest Target.
All Contact Missions, which include Madrazo Dispatch Missions and Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo Work Missions, will pay out Double GTA$ & RP from now to June 5. Double GTA$ & RP can also be earned through Occupy and Hardest Target during the same time period.
All nightclub owners rejoice – these lucky folks will be awarded a one-time GTA$250K bonus for successfully completing any Nightclub Sell Mission this week. This GTA$250K kickback will be awarded by logging in the following week (from June 6 to June 12). All clubs will also operate with an open-bar policy through June 5.
Those looking to flesh out their wardrobe this week are in luck. All those that play from now through June 5 can get themselves the White Solomun Logo Tee, Dixon Glitch Tee, Tale of Us Afterlight Tee, and White The Black Madonna Tee.
Want to expand your nightclub empire? Scope out the following discounts this week:
- Nightclubs – 40% off
- Nightclub Technicians – 40% off
- Nightclub Garages – 30% off
- Nightclub Warehouses – 30% off
- Nightclub Renovations & Add-Ons – 30% off
Players will also be able to net themselves the following vehicle discounts:
- Grotti X80 Proto – 40% off
- Överflöd Tyrant – 40% off
- Dinka Jester Classic – 40% off
- Ocelot Swinger – 40% off
- Pegassi Oppressor Mk II – 30% off
- Ocelot Ardent – 30% off
- Vapid Caracara – 35% off
- FH-1 Hunter helicopter – 40% off
Finally, players can jump into the following Premium Races through either the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or through the yellow corona at Legion Square:
- May 30: Taking Off (locked to Super)
- May 31 – June 3: Boots On The Ground (locked to Motorcycle)
- June 4 – 5: Downtown Underground (locked to Super)