Forces from outer space will besiege Harran with Low Gravity, the latest event in Techland’s Dying Light.
This free event tasks players with protecting Earth from alien visitors. These unknown entities have modified gravity, with the Heroes of Harran jumping higher, falling slower, and taking less damage from falling. Players will also be able to use a grappling hook to quickly zip toward targets.
Those that defeat 100 enemies in the local event can get themselves the V-27 Chameleon Machete (gold). Meanwhile, in the global event, those that eliminate 100 million infected can get themselves three King upgrades.
A brand-new package of weapons and skins has also been included with the Astronaut pack. Available for $2.99, scope out the full list of perks below:
- Laser rifle – The V-23 Eraser – with laser ammo and a chance to burn enemies
- Stasis pistol – The V-40 Suspender – puts enemies in stasis with the last shell in every magazine
- Machete – The V-27 Shifter – changes its effect after several consecutive hits
- Outfit – The V-9 Defender Suit – grants fall damage reduction
- Buggy skin – The V-39 Star Rover
Learn more with the trailer below: