Designed to connect players to the games they love and the people who make them, Electronic Arts has announced that the EA Play Live Spotlight will run throughout the month of July.
During these Spotlights, different people from Respawn, DICE, EA Sports, and the EA Originals line of games will provide insights into what they are working on and how they are doing it. Each one will be its own event, paying host to wide-ranging discussions with a dedicated host and a panel of developers.
You can scope out the full schedule below:
- July 8 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – The Future of First-Person Shooters
- July 13 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – EA hearts Independent Studios
- July 19 at 4:00pm PT / 1:00am CET – Madden NFL 22 All-Access: Scouting – How the Community is Shaping Madden NFL 22
- July 20 at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET – More EA SPORTS!
- July 22 – EA Play Live at 10:00am PT / 7:00pm CET
According to Electronic Arts CMO David Tinson:[testimonials user=” email=” name=” position=” photo=”]“Every year we host EA Play Live to connect with our fans, to show them the games we’re creating, and to hear from the people who are making them. This year, EA Play Live will be a series of events that allow you to watch what you want to watch. We’ll have bespoke episodes for sports, shooters and EA Originals that will lead into our show on July 22.”[/testimonials]
All those interested can learn more here.