Square-Enix announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood will bring a number of new adventures with today’s launch of Patch 4.3: Under the Moonlight.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.3 – Under the Moonlight
Today’s update includes the following:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests – The legendary tale of The Four Lords continues, while players will also aid in Doman Reconstruction.
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – A surprise players will have to discover for themselves.
- New Dungeon – Explore the abandoned mausoleum of the legendary hero who united Doma in The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Source: Press Release
Posted Sep 27, 2021
Ahead of its release next month, get acquainted with the world of CyberConnect2 and SEGA’s Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles with the Adventure Mode trailer for the game.