Square-Enix announced that Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood will bring a number of new adventures with today’s launch of Patch 4.3: Under the Moonlight.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.3 – Under the Moonlight
Today’s update includes the following:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests – The legendary tale of The Four Lords continues, while players will also aid in Doman Reconstruction.
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – A surprise players will have to discover for themselves.
- New Dungeon – Explore the abandoned mausoleum of the legendary hero who united Doma in The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Source: Press Release
Neocore Games today announced an exciting new seasonal update and a 2.0 patch update heading to King Arthur: Knight's Tale when it launches on Steam, December 2nd. One of the most impressive and ruthless turn-based games we've played in years.
Destiny 2's The Final Shape expansion brings with it an arsenal of impressive new abilities with three new subclass Supers and Aspects, giving players the power to survive the upcoming battle against the Witness. Three new trailers have been released which showcase playtest footage of the Destiny 2 developers demonstrating these powerful new abilities for Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks.
Appeal Studios and Nacon today shared exciting new details about the iconic heroes in the upcoming co-op action-adventure title, Gangs of Sherwood. Narrated by Game Director, Andrea Di Stefano, the new trailers offer players insight into the personalities and abilities of Robin, Marian, Friar Tuck, and Little John.
This year's Tokyo Game Show offered an exciting moment for Warhaven fans as developers Nexon announced the free-to-play medieval fantasy warfare title will be heading to consoles and is now available under Steam Early Access.