The first character DLC for Square-Enix’s Final Fantasy XV, Episode Gladiolus, is now available.
In this DLC, players take control of Gladiolus, who utilizes a play style that emphasizes defense, blocking, and counterattacks. According to the press release, this DLC includes the following:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- A new story told from Gladiolus’ perspective uncovering the events that transpired when the character left the party in Final Fantasy XV’s main storyline
- An exhilarating combat system that capitalizes on Gladiolus’ blocking and counterattacking play style through the new “Valor” and “Rage” system
- Previously inaccessible parts of Eos that are now open for exploration
- Special items that can be carried over the main game and exclusive to those who complete Episode Gladiolus
- Two brand-new gameplay modes, “Score Attack” and “Final Trial” made available upon completing Episode Gladiolus
You can view a trailer for the DLC below:
FINAL FANTASY XV: March Update Trailer
The DLC is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.