Nintendo announced today that the second DLC pack for Fire Emblem Warriors will launch on February 14.
Included in the pack is the following content:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- New Skills: Lone Wolf, Quick Wit and Minerva’s Iote’s Shield, which cancels any enemy effectiveness.
- New History Maps: Princess Minerva Map, Knorda Market Map and the Brush in Teeth Map.
- New Support Conversations
- New Costumes: Lyn’s Swordmaster costume, as well as costumes for Marth, Caeda, and Tiki.
- New Armor Break Models
- New Weapons / Weapon Attributes: New weapons include Caeda’s Wing Spear, Linde’s Aura, Navarre’s Wo Dao, Minerva’s Hauteclere, Tiki’s Divinestone and Anna’s Bow. New weapon attributes include the ability to swap attack and defense, as well as inflicting additional damage against characters with the same or opposite gender.
The second DLC Pack can be purchased for $8.99. A Season Pass that includes this DLC Pack, the first DLC Pack released in December, as well the upcoming third DLC Pack launching in March, can be purchased for $19.99.