Strategy First and Kylotonn Games’ action-packed racer FlatOut 4: Total Insanity launches on Steam today.
The game gives players the chance to smash, burn, and cause mayhem competitively in both online and offline races. Nitro boosts are available, as is the ability to crash into other racers.
The Steam version of the game includes the following exclusive content:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- Two Exclusive Arenas: Ice Lake, & Factory arenas
- Limited Edition Vehicles: Gamers take to the road with limited edition vehicles, Ice Breaker and Toe Truck
- Two Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker prepare for assault only on Steam
- Free Music DLC: Heavy Metal, Rock N Roll, Punk, Psychobilly and SKA, featuring Mad Parish, Twin Atlantic, Planet Smashers, Them Evils, Gutter Demons and more
- Enhanced Features for Steam platform: Big Picture Mode Compatibility, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Leader Boards, Partial Steam Controller Support, and Cloud Support.
You can view a trailer for the game below:
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Steam release trailer
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity will also launch on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North and South America on May 2, 2017.