Starting today, all those that jump into Rockstar Games’ GTA Online can check out Gerald’s Last Play, which features six new Contact Missions across Los Santos.
A serious downturn is about to hit the black markets of Los Santos, and Gerald needs your help to score big. In Gerald’s Last Play, players will be able to experience it either solo or in co-op as they take on rival gangs and stay ahead of the law.
The Contact Missions include Make Ends Meat, Go Figure, Fast Peddling, Deal With It, Bad Companies, and End Product. As an added bonus, all those that play from now through April 29 can get themselves 2X GTA$ and RP in these missions.
If that’s not enough, all Associates and Bodyguards will earn Triple Salaries this week, while VIP Work and Challenges will pay out double in the same time period. All Contact Missions will also feature Double GTA$ and RP. Finally, the Open Wheel Racing series will triple all of its prize purses through April 29.
All those that swing by The Diamond Casino & Resort can give the Lucky Wheel a spin for a chance to win cash, RP, clothing, and accessories. This week’s top prize is a customized Karin Sultan Classic that has been wrapped in the brand’s own Karin Performance Livery.
Take advantage of the following discounts this week in GTA Online:
- Ocelot R88 – 25% off
- Armored Karin Kuruma – 70% off
Executive Offices & Real Estate
- 50% Off Executive Offices – Maze Bank West, Arcadius Business Center, Lombank West, Maze Bank Tower
- 60% Off Executive Office Customizations – Interiors, Organization Name Change, Money Safe, Gun Locker, Accomodation
- 50% Off Office Garages and Office Garages Custom Auto Shop
- 50% Off Large Special Cargo Warehouses – Wholesale Furniture, West Vinewood Backlot, Xero Gas Factory, Logistics Depot, Bilgeco Warehouse, Walker & Sons Warehouse, Cypress Warehouses, Darnel Bros Warehouse
- 60% Off Office Garage Customizations – Interiors, Lighting, Signage
Twitch Prime members that have linked their Twitch Prime and Rockstar Games Social Club accounts can also get themselves 80% off the Buckingham Luxor and Buckingham Luxor Deluxe.
Note that a portion of all proceeds from GTA Online and Red Dead Online from now through May 2020 will go toward relief for those affected by COVID-19 – learn more here.