Rockstar Games announced today that two new missions will make their way to Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Repo Work in GTA Online this week, along with 2X GTA$ on Gunrunning Sales and a number of vehicle discounts.
Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo Work will feature the new modes “Burn Rate” (which has players commandeering a fire truck to take down fires and arsonists) and “Simeonomics” (which tasks players with intercepting a shipment at LSIA and escaping from the cops).
Players will be able to get 2X GTA$ & RP on all Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo Work Missions this week, and can also net double the payout on Gunrunning Sell Missions during the same time period. If that’s not enough, RP Rewards and Cash have been doubled for all Special Vehicle Races and G-Rating Versus Missions.
Looking for a new place to do business? This week, those that open their iFruit and open the Dynasty8 Executive website can claim for themselves a free executive office.
All those that play GTA Online this week will be able to get themselves the Warstock Cap.
The following facilities and workshops are on discount this week
- Facilities – 40% off
- Facilities Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
- 10-Car Garages – 50% off
- All Vehicle Workshops – 30% off
- All Weapon Workshops – 30% off
Fans can get the following discounts on vehicles:
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom – 40% off
- HVY APC – 40% off
- Armored Karin Kuruma – 30% off
- RCV – 30% off
- Progen Itali GTB – 30% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 40% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic – 40% off
- Nagasaki Blazer Aqua – 40% off
- RM-10 Bombushka – 40% off
- Pfister Neon – 35% off
- Lampadati Viseris – 35% off
Finally, players will be able to get 35% off all ammunition and the following discounts:
- Body Armor – 35% off
- Ammo (includes Mk II) – 35% off
- Doomsday Heist Clothing – 30% off
Finally, players can jump into the following premium races:
- May 9: Muscle In (locked to Muscle)
- May 10 – 13: Art to Art (locked to Motorcycles)
- May 14 – 15: Cutting Coroners (locked to Super)