Elusive Targets are special targets, which are only available for a set period of time. Once five Elusive Targets have been dealt with, the Hitman: Absolution suit will unlock. Once 10 Elusive Targets are taken down, the Hitman: Blood Money suit will unlock.
Elusive Targets come with particular rules:
* An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
* They are available for a limited time only in game
* Intel on the target will be limited
* They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
* Your target can only die once
* If you die during the mission, that’s it
* When the time runs out, they are gone for good
* If you fail, there are no second chances
The next Elusive Target will be available on May 27.