To mark its launch today in North America for the Nintendo Switch, NIS America has released the launch trailer for their shmup collection Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo.
The collection will feature six different titles that can be played in either horizontal mode or a vertical “TATE” Mode. Everything has been rendered in high definition in this release, and couch co-op is supported.
Scope out the full list of releases below:
- Samurai Aces Episode I – The Shogun’s daughter has been kidnapped by an evil cult, and it is up to six unlikely heroes to rescue her before she is sacrificed to resurrect a demon god!
- Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI – The militaristic cult Shinrano has captured the Shogun’s daughter inorder to sacrifice her to their demon god. The only ones that can stop them are a group of misfits that must rise up to become heroes!
- Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON – The third installment marks the series’ first venture outside of the arcade, bringing all the classic action and adventure to home consoles for the first time.
- GUNBIRD – What do a witch girl, a robot, an adventurer with a jetpack, a martial artist, and a monkey warrior have in common? They all seek the pieces of a magic mirror in order to make a wish!
- GUNBIRD2 – Six quirky warriors face a mighty challenge: claim the legendary potion of a divine god inorder to fulfill their grandest wishes!
- GUNBARICH – A spin-off title of the “Gunbird” series, the young witch Marion and her anchor-wielding classmate Gurutan star in this charming game of colorful blocks.
You can view the launch trailer below:
Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo – Launch Trailer (Nintendo Switch)
The title will launch on February 21, 2020 in Europe, and February 28, 2020 in Oceania.