Atlus has released a new video detailing Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology’s battle system.
The battle system in the game goes beyond the turn-based mechanic you typically see in the genre. Players can do the following on the battlefield:
- Maneuver adversaries around the battle grid
- Strike multiple foes in one attack
- Shift your enemy or team’s attack order to take full advantage of capabilities using the change command
- Receive combat aid with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a devastating blow using mana burst abilities
You can view a trailer below:
Take Control of the Battlefield in Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
The game will come out for the Nintendo 3DS on February 13, 2018 in the Americas.