Take a deeper look into Rocksteady Studios’ Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League with the first episode of WB Games and DC’s video series.
Called “Suicide Squad Insider,” the first episode of this series focuses on its core gameplay mechanics, narrative elements, and open-world Metropolis, among other topics. Insight and commentary are provided by the Rocksteady team, exploring their history of character-driven storytelling.
Cameo appearances by Tara Strong (voice of Harley Quinn), Scott Porter (voice of The Flash), and Nuufolau Joel Seanoa a.k.a Samoa Joe (voice of King Shark) can also be seen.
See it for yourself with the trailer below:
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League – Suicide Squad Insider 01 – Story & Gameplay
Pre-orders for both the Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition are available as of today.
See what’s in each below:
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Standard Edition ($69.99 SRP)
· PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Games Store)
· Main game features Rocksteady’s world-class narrative storytelling and open-world mayhem, along with a captivating action-shooter experience
· Post-launch seasonal updates and earnable characters to expand the story with new missions, items, and more, available at no additional cost
· Access to all free seasonal battle pass tiers (as each becomes available)
· Four Classic Outlets, one for each Squad member (pre-order bonus/available at launch)
· Four Rogue Outfits, one for each Squad member (PlayStation 5 digital pre-order bonus only)
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Deluxe Edition ($99.99 SRP)
· PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions available for pre-order physically and digitally; PC version available digitally (Steam and Epic Game Store)
· All Standard Edition content and pre-order bonuses
· Four Justice League Outfits, one for each Squad member
· Three Black Mask themed notorious weapons (pistol, sniper rifle, and heavy weapon)
· Four Squad Golds themed weapon dolls, one for each Squad member
· One premium battle pass token
· Four No Shade Outfit color swatches, one variant for each Squad member (digital versions only)
· Up to 72-hour early access to the game, prior to the main launch on February 2 (pre-order bonus)