Deck13’s hardcore action-RPG The Surge has gone gold.
Taking cues from Nioh and Dark Souls, The Surge features the following gameplay elements:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
- A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
- Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
- Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
- Craft, upgrade, and build new weapons with loot and blueprints
The game will also be utilized with a free update at launch for the PlayStation 4 Pro, which will allow for dynamic 4K at 30 fps, or 1080p gameplay at 60 fps. A second update will be available later and will add HDR support.
The Surge will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 16, 2017.