SEGA announced today that Team Sonic Racing will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC this winter.
You can view the reveal trailer below:
Team Sonic Racing – Reveal Trailer
The game will include the following content:[columns count=’2′][column_item]
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customization – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Source: Press Release
The latest addition to Capcom’s Street Fighter V: Champion Edition, see newcomer Luke in action with the new trailer for the game.
The latest title from the studio behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, Vanillaware and Atlus West’s 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will make its way to the Nintendo Switch on April 12, 2021.