The Glast Gambit Update Arrives On Xbox One & PlayStation 4 For Warframe
Digital Extremes, independent developer and publisher of the critically acclaimed Warframe, today announced the first-large scale update for the New Year as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players welcome the release of The Glast Gambit. The release of The Glast Gambit gives console players the opportunity to wield the infectious powers of the latest Warframe, Nidus, as well as embark on brand new quests, collect powerful new weapons and fit out their gear with the best new mods.
The Glast Gambit is a free update available to all players on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One starting today.
- NEW WARFRAME: Plague your enemies with the Infested powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Nidus. Spread the Infestation by spawning maggots that seek nearby enemies, manifest plagued tendrils to immobilize foes, and redistribute the damage you take to infected victims.
- NEW COSMETICS: New community-made Customizations from the TennoGen program have arrived on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One! Console players can now get their hands on the Volt Amp Skin, Volt Arrester Helmet, Mag Orbit Skin, Chroma Tarrasque Helmet and the Excalibur Sentient Slayer Skin from the Market to stylize their Warframe.
- NEW QUEST: Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and the Tenno must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game.
- NEW WEAPONS: Handle new Weapons and Customizations with care as they have been corrupted by the Infestation.
- HEMA – Wield this symbiotic burst-rifle designed to leech health to forge its ammo, and then restore health with each headshot.
- HIRUDO – Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- RIVEN MODS: Expand your strength by wielding a new Riven Mod for Secondary Weapons — but know that you must prove yourself before their powers are revealed.
- THORAC SYANDANA: Drape yourself with the new sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
Source: Press Release