...
News

True Crime-Inspired Detective Game Scene Investigators Now Available

The team at EQ Studios (The Painscreek Killings) announced that their investigative mystery game Scene Investigators is now available.

Placing a focus on observational acuity and deductive logic, Scene Investigators features meticulously reimagined crime scenes for players to explore. As one seeks out the truth, they’ll need to sift through clues, speculate on motives, and employ logical thinking to uncover the real story behind it all.

In order to do so, players will need to take note of anything that stands out to them, writing down suspicions along the way. Note that there are no hints or hand-holding in this title; logic and intuition are an absolute must.

One must also make sure of Hypothesis Testing in Scene Investigators. In some instances there might be 70% of the evidence needed, but the other 30% is not there. To fill in the missing gaps, one must trust gut feelings and make smart, calculated assumptions to solve the case. Environmental clues can also come in handy.

Learn more with the release trailer for the game below:

Scene Investigators Release Trailer

All those interested can wishlist the game on the official Scene Investigators Steam page. As part of an introductory offer, the title features a 10% discount until October 31, bringing it down to $22.49.

Note that the title is localized in English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, French, and Spanish (Spain).

[infobox style=’success’ static=’1′]Source: Press Release[/infobox]

[blogger ids=” cat=’gaming-news’ orderby=’date’ order=’desc’ count=’4′ descr=’200′ readmore=’1′ rating=’1′ style=’image_large’ border=’0′ dir=’vertical’]

Casey Scheld

Casey Scheld has more than 15 years of experience in the gaming industry as a community manager, social media director, event specialist, and (of course) gaming editor. He has previously worked with gaming start-ups like Raptr, publishers like Konami, and roller derby girls at PAX West (check out Jam City Rollergirls)! Gamers Heroes is a passion project for him, giving him a chance to tap into the underground side of gaming. He is all too eager to give these lesser-known heroes of the indie space the attention they so rightly deserve, seeking out the next gem and sharing it with the world. Previously making appearances at events like CES, GDC, and (the late) E3, he is all too happy to seek out the next big thing. For those that want to talk shop, send over a tip, or get an easy win in a fighting game of their choosing, be sure to check out his social media channels below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *