Ubisoft today finally revealed official details for the Watch Dogs Season Pass accompanied by an exciting new video highlighting some of the perks with the newly announced package. Players will have the opportunity to gain access to exclusive missions, weapons, outfits and an entirely new single-player campaign focusing on a different character than the original story experience, T-Bone Grady. The Season Pass is available for $19.99 on all major platforms including the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Check out the official trailer below:
The Season Pass Highlights:
- New single-player campaign – Puts you in the role of T-Bone, eccentric hacker and ally to Aiden Pearce
- Conspiracy! – a new Digital Trip which sets you on the hunt for cyborgs
- The Untouchables Pack – Go oldschool with some classic Chicago mobster film gear including a 1920s mobster outfit and a M1 SMG (in North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available with the Season Pass)
- Additional single-player missions, outfits and weapons
- One week early access to all Watch Dogs DLC
Purchasing the Season Pass at $19.99 will provide a 25% discount if the content is purchased individually. Watch Dogs is scheduled to launch on May 27th for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC with a Wii U release date still yet to be announced.