World War Z PvPvZ Multiplayer Detailed
Saber Interactive recently released a new trailer showing off World War Z’s Players vs Players vs Zombies (PvPvZ) action.
PVP in this mode is spiced up with the zombie swarm, which comes into the arena throughout the match. This element then has players battling the undead and each other.
The following multiplayer modes will be included:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
You can view a trailer below:
World War Z – PvPvZ
The game will come out for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2019.
Source: Press Release
Posted Mar 10, 2023
Ahead of its full release on March 24, get up to speed with Capcom’s Resident Evil 4 Remake with the Chainsaw Demo of the game, available now.
Players will be able to suit-up and face the dino swarms when Capcom’s Exoprimal launches July 14.
Announced during LEVEL5 VISION 2023, Level-5’s Fantasy Life series is making its return on the Nintendo Switch with FANTASY LIFE i: The Girl Who Steals Time.
Players can set out to protect the innocent and uphold the law with the latest gameplay trailer for Teyon and Nacon’s RoboCop: Rogue City.