See Marcus Grönholm’s iconic Peugeot 206 WR in action with the latest trailer for Kylotonn and Nacon’s WRC Generations.
This release brings with it 750 km of unique special stages in 22 countries, 49 teams from the 2022 season (Rally1 / Rally2 / Junior WRC), 37 legendary cars plus additional bonuses, and 165 timed special stages.
See it for yourself with the trailer below:
WRC Generations | Peugeot 206 WRC Trailer
The Fully Loaded Edition includes the following:
- The WRC Generations game
- Early access 48 hours before release
- Sébastien Loeb’s Citroën C4 WRC
- Additional livery for Romain Dumas’ Porsche 911 GT3 RS RGT
- Bonus items to enhance the Livery Editor
- A Career Starter Pack with experienced crew member cards for Career mode
- 3 months of free access to WRC+, the official streaming platform of the FIA World Rally Championship
The game will come out on November 3.