SEGA announced today that Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will come out stateside on March 20, 2018.
Yakuza 6 stats Kazuma Kiryu as he investigates a series of events behind the truth about Haruka, her son, and a dark secret of the Hiroshima yakuza. Kamurocho makes a return, and the sleepy port town Onomichi makes its debut.
You can learn more via the trailer below:
Fight, Explore, and Play in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Those who want the complete Yakuza experience can pick up the Yakuza “After Hours Premium Edition.” Retailing for $89.99/CA$119.99/£79.99/€89.99/A$129.99, it includes the following:
- Hardcover Art Book – The intense human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 will be on display in this stunning art book. We’ll have more details on what will fill the pages at a later date.
- 2 Bar Glasses (280ml) – Designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the perfect receptacles for your beverage of choice.
- 2 Ice Stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of heat action branded ice stones! One features the flame heat action icon, while the other has the Japanese “kiwami” heat action icon. Chilling has never been so… extreme.
- 2 Coasters – A true yakuza knows how to relax with class, so coasters are a must have when lounging after hours. Protect table surfaces with style by placing your glasses on top of official Tojo Clan branded coasters. Plus, you won’t need to play the “is this my drink?” game because of their inverted colors!
- An Outer Box – All of these essential tools will be housed within a collectable outer box.