Rockstar Games today announced an exciting new membership program heading to GTA Online for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, called GTA+. Launching tomorrow, March 29th, the new premium membership option allows players to dive into a suite of exciting new benefits and rewards.
For $5.99 players will get a monthly direct deposit of $500,000 into their Maze Bank account, and additional opportunities to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlocks gameplay options players may have previously missed. Additional rewards include discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, vehicle upgrades, and more.
GTA+ Membership Coming To GTA OnlineRunning from March 29th to April 27th 2022, these are the list of benefits GTA+ members will receive.
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, which introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Each month new bonuses will be available for GTA+ subscribers. Players can navigate through the many web browser stores in-game to find out the available benefits.
Beginning March 29th, players on both PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series S/X, can subscribe to GTA+ for $5.99 a month.