Atlantic Records and 2K Games today announced part of the lineup for the WWE 2K15 soundtrack with two original collaborations that will see John Cena sharing the mic with the hip-hop powerhouse, Wiz Khalifa. The WWE 2K15 companion soundtrack will be available for purchase through all major digital retailers on October 21st and is already available to pre-purchase via iTunes.
Personally curated by the cover superstar of WWE 2K15, John Cena, this years soundtrack will feature 12 exciting tracks from established and rising artists, mixed across many genres including hip-hop, rock and country.
You’ll have to excuse our rather ugly quotation style. We’re working on it.
“As the WWE 2K15 cover Superstar, curating the in-game soundtrack and working with Wiz Khalifa were great opportunities to further the musical brand as we do across all WWE programming,” said John Cena. “Reaching across many genres of music to some of my friends and those who have worked with WWE, I truly believe that gamers will become avid listeners of these songs.”
“I have been a WWE fan since I was a kid, and getting to work with John Cena was an awesome experience,” said Wiz Khalifa. “I’m proud of this collaboration.”
The WWE 2K15 soundtrack companion album includes:
- Wiz Khalifa & John Cena – “All Day”
- B.o.B – “Ready” (Feat. Future)
- Rudimental – “Free” (Feat. Emeli Sandé & Nas)
- Wiz Khalifa – “We Dem Boyz”
- Flo Rida – “Wild Ones” (Feat. Sia) [WrestleMania 28 Version]
- Knife Party – “Bonfire”
- Big Smo – “Workin’” (Feat. Alexander King)
- Mystery Skulls – “Ghost”
- Royal Blood – “Come On Over”
- Wiz Khalifa & John Cena – “Breaks”
Additionally, 2K Games also unveiled some new songs for the in-game WWE 2K15 soundtrack:
- Avenged Sevenfold – “This Means War”
- Dizzee Rascal – “Heart Of A Warrior” (Feat. Teddy Sky)
- Florida Georgia Line – “This Is How We Roll” (Feat. Luke Bryan)
- Rise Against – “Zero Visibility”
WWE 2K15, developed collaboratively by Visual Concepts and Yuke’s, is scheduled to release on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms on October 28th in North America and October 31st internationally. In addition the next-generation launches on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are scheduled to release on November 18th in North America and November 21st internationally.