Surprising absolutely nobody, Ubisoft has given a 30-Day exclusivity for its upcoming Season Pass to PS4.
Ubisoft detailed the Season Pass for their upcoming Watch Dogs 2 today. 3 DLC content packs were detailed in addition to a Psychedelic Pack and Root Access Bundle. Making this announcement all that more special was the announcement that all additional content will be available on Playstation 4 first for 30 days.
Releasing on PS4 and Xbox One November 15th and PC November 29th, Watch Dogs 2 will seek to fulfill on the promise of the original by actually making the game fun. Apparently this DLC will be needed to do that. Or whatever. Enjoy the DLC info and trailer below.
- DLC 1 – T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available on December 13th on PlayStation 4).
- DLC 2 – Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017).
- DLC 3 – No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will survive. (Available Spring 2017).
- Psychedelic Pack: Customise Marcus’ outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One).
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter).