Envision Entertainment recently announced an official release date for the first publicly playable demo for the upcoming fantasy city-building, Pioneers of Pagonia. The demo is scheduled to launch sometime in early October, just before the beginning of Steam Next Fest.
Wholesome Fantasy City-Builder Pioneers of Pagonia Gets Demo Release Date
The game has a real Settlers vibe to it, old-school fantasy city-building at its finest. In Pioneers of Pagonia players will manage and develop a thriving economy, road networks, and branching production chains while pioneers set out to explore new regions of the world, uniting the scattered tribes.
Pioneers of Pagonia Feature Highlights
- Watch in awe as thousands of settlers scurry around to build your vision of a grand empire
- Early Access already includes over 40 building types, managing 70 unique goods and production chains
- Near infinite variations of procedurally generated maps offer endless replay value
- Hire specialized guards and fighters to protect your settlers from bandits, hostile animals, and mythical beasts
- Explore and settle on fabled islands, exploring new lands for hidden resources and secrets
- Unite lost tribes and solve their problems
We’re looking forward to this one. Be sure to check out the Steam page for more information.