Assassin’s Creed Odyssey A Treasury Of Legends Guide
You need to tell the story of Perseus to some kids in AC Odyssey. This Assassin’s Creed Odyssey A Treasury Of Legends Guide will help you during your storytelling debut as it guides you through the legend of Perseus and the story you need to tell the children.
A Treasury of Legends is one of many side quests in AC Odyssey, and one of many that features choices and consequences. This is one of the side quests in Sparta and in it, a mother asks you to aid with the further studies of her children by telling her children about the epic story of Perseus.
There are a number of clues, relics and story segments scattered throughout the nearby temple but it doesn’t make the telling of the correct story much easier.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey A Treasury Of Legends GuideAlthough the outcome of the choices in A Treasury of Legends doesn’t have any serious impact on the story or character development, if you’re still eager to tell the right story, follow the responses below:
- Listen well to the epic tale of Perseus
- Zeus visited a mortal woman as a golden shower
- Perseus grew up under the care of a fisherman, Diktys.
- An evil ruler wants to marry Danae. Perseus goes on an impossible quest to stop him
- Perseus must get a gorgon’s head as a gift for King Polydektes
- Perseus competes in games and accidentally kills Akrisios
And that’s the correct well to tell the story of Perseus to the children. Any questions on our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey A Treasury Of Legends Guide? Post a comment below.
in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guides